Tuesday 17 December 2013

A New Start

Hello blog,

As this is my first post here, in this new blog, so let's keep it simple. Okay?

I'm not new in this blogging world. I'm once a blogger with a quite proud-able achievement, getting along with some famous blogger and many more. I used to earn money from blogging, from Nuffnang, from Innity, but it's all in the past now. I've been busy with my university life, with so many blogger friends quitting blogging and my own blogging mood ran to nowhere. Hahaha.

I still think that blog is the best way to describe what we feel, how we feel. In blog, we can almost talk about anything, without restriction (actually there is some restriction, but f*ck that sh*t, haha). I'm writing to express, not to impress any of you my reader. I bet no one know yet I have created this new blog. Well, I intended to keep it by myself, but sooner or later, I'm gonna tell my fiancee about this. She had a blog too, still active.

She is one of the reason why i deleted my old blog. When you do love someone, you want to make them happy. So do I, I want to make her happy. Because I want all the past to be left behind, and the present and future will be created based on our story. How sweet is that? Hahaha. By the way, there is a quote I want to tell to my fiancee, if and only if she happens to find this blog before I manage to tell her.

"To make her love you, make her smile. But when she smile, I'm in love"

So long and goodbye, adios!

K thinks : Let keep it low for now. Let wait for the perfect moment. ;)

2 comments:

Kucing bulus | 26 June 2016 at 07:47  

Comel je post.

Kucing bulus | 26 June 2016 at 07:47  

Comel je post.

Post a Comment

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.